I think the only thing I've been excited about is my friend buying me the paperback copy of Regularly Scheduled Life by K.A. Mitchell for me, for my birthday. That's how bad my reading slump has been. I did read Nicole Kimberling's new Samhain release "Ghost Star Night" and was left with an overall all 'meh' feeling about it. Right now I have three pdf's open: The Art of Dying by Josh Lanyon and Jordan Castillo Price, The Fire Inside by Julia Talbot and High Country by Michael Barnette. The Talbot and Barnette books are so awful that the idea of actually finishing them is causing me physical pain. The Lanyon and Castillo joint book has left me all kinds of '...' I tried reading Lanyon's story and got annoyed by the second page (maybe that had to do with the fact I was dead tired?) - however I am never one to not finish the book, no matter how bad. So I'll trudge through the awful two, and read "The Art of Dying" when I'm awake.
Thus ends my usual sporadic updates. No recommendations, to whoever reads this blog? I wish I had something to look forward too?
.
ACTUALLY I DO! A.M. Riley is releasing a new book soon(ish) the sequel to that fantastic short vampire story? The name escapes me, but woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment