
I'm surprised not a lot has been made of Dark Roast Press, I think they need to actively promote their business more, because after sampling Jesse Fox's Blood Noir, it seems they may just be a new publisher to keep an eye out for. The website is lovely, and easily accessible ~ sampling one novel length book the quality was good; I can't say much for the rest of them. Blood Noir is a mystery book, and I'm glad I can add another author to one of my favourite genres. She did a splendid job with this book. You can buy the book here, and I love the cover!
I finished reading Tigers and Devils by Sean Kennedy ~ I'd rate this book (out of 5) a 4.5 ~ ah how I've missed good contemporaries in gay fiction. I'd totally recommend it. I also read Blue Fire by Z.A. Maxfield, and interesting plot ~ but a tad redundant. Lastly, I finished reading Off the Beaten Path by Katrina Strauss which was a nice yet slightly non-thrilling read.
No comments:
Post a Comment