Monday, 20 July 2009

!

So I had about 400 or so e-books that got lost when my laptop crashed, right now I've got it back to 102 from one of my back-up discs, and I'm downloading whatever I can from my emails and publisher book shelfs. Authors always say back-up; but who backs up every time they add one new file to their computer? We'd all be broke with the amount of CD's we'd have to buy if we did that. I'm not too torn though, I'll get majority of them back (when I find my CD's). It's just the fact can't be bothered. Before the hardware break down I read a ton of e-books that were clogging my back-list, and now I can't give two craps about it. However, I shall recommend some old favourites and this time it'll go to something pointless, sex fueled, and rather much porn without plot:

One Fire and One Fire 2 by Drew Zachary (who is really Chris Owen)

No comments: