Wednesday, 3 June 2009

[Recommendations]

It's been a long while since I've been here. Mainly because I wasn't reading anything, so there wasn't any point in updating (since this BLOG is dedicated to the fantastic > shit books I read). So what have I been reading? Well I decided to read some of Sean Michael's Jarhead series book, because I've had them for so long. If I didn't love Rock so much, I'd be crying. I hate the series, and the threesome written in this series, is why I hate the menage genre so much. Whatever floats your boat and all, but I cannot understand the hype about this author at all. It's all sex, if I wanted that much sex I'd either a) have it or b) watch porn.

BUT!

There is light at the end of the tunnel, and that comes in the form off K.A. Mitchell why can't she just teach these m-m author's how to...write? Regularly Scheduled Life ~ FANTASTIC. Angst, great characters, STORY, sex, STORY. You know everything you look for in a book (alright not so much the sex part, I don't look for that in my stories; but whatever). so my recommendation is go and buy Regularly Scheduled Life. She's the only author whose e-book I had gotten, and then also got the paperback too. I'm going to be getting my print copy soon.

I would also recommend Quarterback Sneak by Pepper Espinoza.

Nothing else to recommend, I'm still going through my backlog of e-books that I haven't had any time to read my paperbacks, and the fact it's summer which means I am working a lot, preparing for a wedding and then hopefully getting another job ~ means I am not going to be touching my paperbacks anytime soon :(

No comments: