Tuesday, 21 April 2009

{List}

I've been so busy, I haven't has a chance to read any books personally. Which makes me sad because there are few paperbacks I want to buy:

  1. Welcome Gentlemen by Ginn Hale
  2. Turnskin by Nicole Kimberling
  3. The Archer's Heart by Astrid Amara
  4. A Strong and Sudden Thaw by R.W. Day. (After seeing a review here)
  5. Ghostland by Jory Strong. (After seeing a review here)
I also want to purchase Jamie Samms back list too, because her novella 'Moving Day' blew me away. Since none of the Blind Eye Books are popping up as 'in stock' at BD, I'll buy 'A Strong and Sudden Thaw' this weekend ♥

I am currently reading Keeping Karma by Tory Temple, and so far it is sweet. I was totally let down with her sequel to Tinder called Embers. So even though this a fluff piece, I am enjoying it so far.

I finished reading the following books:

  1. St. Nacho's by Z.A. Maxfield: This bored me to tears.
  2. Adder by Ally Blue: the author actually wrote something that I enjoyed after 10001 releases.
  3. Hoosier Werewolf trilogy by Kate Steele: total fluff.