Tuesday, 4 November 2008

[another stack]


Books read Nov. 08:

Cut & Run by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux - RECOMMENDED
Soulmates: Secrets (book 4) by Jourdan Lane - NOT RECOMMENDED
Diving in Deeep by K.A. Micthell - DECENT
Sounds of Cicadas by Tory Temple - RECOMMENDED ♥
An Unnatural Worth by Mya - DECENT


I have been re-reading some old favourites again. I need to finish some paperbacks off and start on the books my friend sent me for my birthday. Two of them are non m/m related, so that's a start (but one is a coming of age/humour book). Though I've got a few shorts to review for the 'site' so that'll keep me going.

The next book I'll be reading personally is: Ally Blue's - Inner Darkness book. Once I start a series, I have to finish it. No matter how much I'm hating it. I like to hurt myself apparently. The last two books were a disappointment, but one can only hope this one is better.







No comments: