There are some authors who just make it worth it sometimes. Kind, well-spoken and very humble. I've had hard times reviewing stories for authors. They expected nothing but praise because they were giving ARCS for FREE. It's not a favour you're doing me. I'm doing YOU a favour here. But some author(s) just do make it worth the trouble of it all. I'm not naming who, because I don't want my reviewing life and personal BLOG to intermingle. But I just want to thank the author and her kind words, and more off her fantastic story that allowed me to indulge in the world she built.
However. There are some authors that need to not have BLOGs because they really put me off. These author(s) and their scary "followers" just shame the m/m genre. (Not that it has much credit with the amount of stuff that is spewed half the time.) It's a shame. Really.
But; there are a few in there who do make it worth it. The few that hold me to the e-pub world. Again not naming who - but these women are very kind, no need from the dramatics and just truly write what they love and really get that across.
Kudos folks, keep on going.
No comments:
Post a Comment