Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Master of the Lines: Coda by Angela Fiddler


I love this series so much, I tend to scream every time I see the covers. Angela Fiddler never updates her BLOG nor her website (which sorely annoys me), so I didn't know she was releasing another book in the series. I have long given up on emailing authors (because most have too many excuses up their sleeves, to even bother replying to messages from fans) but it doesn't mean I don't jump up and down when I see she's added a new book to the series.

The cover is gorgeous, though I am not sure who the hot young man is suppose to represent? Vision?

I also didn't get the title "Coda" at all. I goggled the definition and a lot came up. But in terms of the story, it went over my head.

However the story again is all about Hanz and Vision and their amazing love. Seriously, I'm not even being sarcastic when saying that. These two just hurt me in all the right ways. They are powerful, sexy, honest, loyal and just damn hot, even I don't know what to do. The story had such a heart-pulling-string quality that I couldn't help but tear up at times.

Hanz son, Kane and his lover Jinx are so damn cute and adorable...they're just fantastic. Janus was quite amusing in this story, and whilst the first book didn't pull any strings for me. Janus and Lyall are slowly placing themselves in my heart.

I adored this book. I adore this series, and whilst I've not enjoyed any of the author's other works, her Master of the Line series will always be an automatic buy for me. Please, please keep writing these stories. Whether it is about Hanz and Vision or Kane and Jinx (hell even Lyall and Janus), please don't stop. This series is the only few books left in the e-book world, that I actually look forward too.

I recommend this series wholeheartedly, this isn't a review. Just a gushing of a person who is invested in these series from the start.

2 comments:

S.M.Bidwell said...

Hey, I answer you. LOL. And damn, now I'm tempted and I so shouldn't be buying books right now.

clear skies said...

LOL.

You do, you're such a good author you are. I really shouldn't make a general statement there. But many of my favourite writers never do, which makes me sad. But then again I've given up on even attempting to pat their egos anymore. I'll buy their books. They have my money. They'll survive, lol.

(But I emailed Angela Fiddler the one time only, and she did respond to me. So that statement wasn't aimed at her. Just the fact she doesn't update her site *makes sad face*)

This series is so addictive. Seriously. The first book didn't take my fancy, but the rest of the books are about the secondary character in the first book, and a new character that was introduced in the second book. They are so hawt