I've been reading some ménage stories lately just because I like inflicting pain on myself. I read two books (part of a SIX book e-series) by Nicki Bennett and Ariel Tachna called "Exploring the Limits" and people wonder why I hate this genre. They managed to write about two-hundred pages worth of sex scenes. Yes, and not only that the BDSM just had to be thrown in for good painful measure. I could dissect this book and write why I loathed it, but talking about it for this long is enough mental torture. Yay, for those who love this series and cannot wait for more wacky fun with two old guys robbing the cradle. I'm just saying that, because THE EMPHASIS ON AGE WAS THERE, YAH KNOW ;]
I also read L.A. Witt's "The Distance Between Us" which was an alright read. The ending made me gag, but the idea was well-constructed I have to say. I also read "Dark Horse" and the sequel "Out of the Darkness" by Kate Sherwood, if you like horses and knowing everything about it (I mean to death) then you'll probably love it. I didn't, and even though the characters were good. six-hundred pages of horse wanking did my box in. I get it author you love yer horses...
So you see, I have yet to meet that one ménage that will take my breath away. Not that I am waiting or anything :P Though I did have a surprise read from author Treva Harte (whom I have read a couple of books from, and didn't like) her coming-out pride parade or what have you "Maxxed Out" was a fun book.
So M/M/M books continue to suck, and I continue to read. Yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment