Hello BLOGGER,
I feel sick, well mostly I feel like I'm getting a cold. Sore throat, sneezy and the good ol' cotton head. I have been immersed in boredom ever since university let out. I am doing voluntary work right now working in the mental division which requires of course a lot of training. I am having fun. My family hosted a BBQ today, when summer comes so does burnt meat and allergies. Actually the food was A+ but I didn't want a BBQ because I wanted some peace and quiet. None to be had, there were hoards of children and pampering men because they're...men. To be Asian folks. I was off last week from work and this week as well ;) I have sent some application to the NHS for four potential jobs. So cross your fingers for me...
I went through three seasons of THE BIG BANG THEORY in a week. I read James Buchanan third novel in the 'Taking the Odds' series ALL OR NOTHING. It was a great book, I think however I prefer book two. I hope there are more books to come in the series :) I currently have Katie Allen's HIDE OUT open to read and AR Moler's SEEKING THE BALANCE (BOOK ONE): BLUE BIKE BLUES open. I'm not sure if I'll be reading tonight, as I said I have cotton brain at the moment. But I can't sleep. So adios amigos until next time.