Tuesday, 25 May 2010

[have four]

Hello from the land where I no longer need to study. Yes, my last exam on May 20th and I've been lazily pondering what to do next. I need to hurry up because everything has a deadline. Like everything in life. But, I've been reading some, and I am pleased to say the whilst these books did have their issues, I enjoyed all the characters immensely and wouldn't mind seeing them again in the future:

  1. Private Dick by Katie Allen
  2. Nine-tenths of the Law by L.A. Witt
  3. Lynx by Joely Skye
  4. Old Poison by Josh Lanyon
Personally, if you were to pick up any of these I don't think you'd go running for the hills or anything. They're all good in their own ways, and bad in their own ways. But if I were to choose one that had the least problems for me in the plot and what not, it would be Lynx by Joely Skye. I have another book I need to read and review by this weekend, it's a decent story I suppose but doesn't keep my attention for more than a few chapters and it's a long book.

Until next time.

No comments: