Monday, 29 March 2010

[read]

I just finished watching all eighteen episodes of Cougar Town. I love it, they say this won't be well seen by anyone that isn't forty, I'm 22 and I LOVE the show. Quirky characters and just all around fun. I've also decided to give Southland a chance again, the pilot bored me but since people cried a river of tears to get the show a second season, I can at least try and see what they saw. Watch this space, I may or may not need to eat my words.

I keep re-reading "Immortality is the Suck" and "No Rest for the Wicked" by A.M. Riley. It's getting unhealthy.

I read Zero to the Bone by Jane Seville; it's a good book but not as good as some readers have made it out to be. It's kind of weird how much jerking off the book is getting. I also read Shades of Grey by Brooke McKinley also good book, but I can't remember what happened, so it's a good book whilst you read it then and there, not so much as a mind keeper. I have Libby Drew's State of Mind open, but so far it hasn't dragged me in. I also need to read P.A. Bown's L.A. Bytes.

Back to my dissertation. Finished all my coursework for the last time ever (or for now anyway). two exams and I graduate. I am a grown up.

No comments: