L.A BONEYARD - GET IT, LOVE IT!
I admire that P.A. Brown has been trying different things, but I have to say nothing lights a candle to her fantastic L.A. series starring her amazing characters David and Chris. I've been really excited for the release of her new book L.A. Boneyard and after finishing it as an e-book version, I've got to buy the paperback! This was a really hard story to read especially the Chris/David rocky relationship aspect. But good God the woman wrote it so well. To be frank I wouldn't be as forgiving as Chris, but alas at 300+ pages, they got to make up sometime.
I totally recommend L.A. Boneyard, and if you haven't read the series there are TWO books before this one - so get going. And send her some fan mail while you're at it.
2 comments:
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you liked L.A. Boneyard. I could have stretched out Chris's forgiveness, but I figured I had already put poor David through enough. Both of them had endured a lot. LOL.
I am so excited for the next book, you have no idea. I re-read L.A. Boneyard twice now. Amazing.
Oh David brought it on himself, so he's not poor in my eyes, but I believed his remorse and as a reader than means a lot.
I'll be buying the PB version next month. Put it next to my L.A Heat copy ♥
Post a Comment