Sunday, 22 March 2009

[ack]

Happy Mother's Day.

(r.i.p Jade)

I haven't had much time or real initiative to read lately. I've read numerous short stories though, but since I can't remember them much ~ they aren't worth mentioning, I suppose. I did however read two menage stories (horrid-horrid things). I don't even know why I bothered? I mean I saw a shiny (and well-written) review and figured why not. Oh man. Though I love how an author commented saying adding another person added "dynamics" to the relationship. /puke. No it didn't and the 100 people saying it sucked ~ well should clue you in. I think I would have MORE respect for an author who admits that they messed up.

I'm reading Z.A. Maxfield's 'Drawn Together' and dear me ~ I must be the only one who thinks she has the most stunted language ever. I don't know if she tries too hard or what. But her writing? Ouch. I guess I like giving her a chance because she has good ideas. I've read two of her stories before and hated them. I'm only 31 pages into her 212 page novel.

Next week I'll spend my time writing a 2,500 word essay.

No comments: