Saturday, 8 January 2011

[1]


Happy New Year!

I've read enough of L.B. Gregg's books to know I am not a fan of this author. However, the authors contribution to the "His For The Holidays" anthology (Carina Press) was great. I also enjoyed Josh Lanyon's as well, but I was a sad that his was the shortest. No offence to the other writers, but he is the better writer in all aspects and his story was...tiny. Effective. Tiny. I've not read Harper Fox and Z.A. Maxfield's contribution as of yet, but to be blunt I'm not really interested in reading them.

I've come to really appreciate the work of Marie Sexton. I'm going through her back list right now. The recent stuff I have read is her A to Z and The Letter Z books. I see she's already working/releasing more stuff in this series which is amazing (for me).

I am also loving Scarlett Blackwell, like Marie Sexton I know not all her stuff will appeal to me. However, she's also a good writer.

I'm going to go back and finish some reading. Until next time.

No comments: